• Masks will be available for anyone needing upon entering the GS seating at the Arena Box Office
• Hand sanitizers placed at entries, exits, and strategic points.
• One-way traffic flows will be suggested and posted with signage.
• Buyer’s breakfast/lunch may need to be bagged and/or distanced table seating for buyers only.
• Customer order and waiting lines established by distance standing marks at appropriate windows wherever possible.
• Hand sanitizers placed at each food location for customer use.
• Masks recommended and gloves required for all workers engaging with food or public.
• Only individual condiments allowed.
• Customer distancing required in front of booths. Pavement or floor markings for distance at all locations.
• Indoor vendor areas will be encouraging and marked for 1-way traffic flows.
• All booth vendors will be asked to supply their own booth sanitizing, especially where people may touch to view items.
• Hand sanitizers placed and entry and exits along with key points interior.
• Carnival is responsible developing their own procedures and protocols in accordance with industry and Health guidelines. They will remain responsible for sanitizing, employee PPE and developing as many “touchless” ticket options as possible.
• Employee housing areas will be kept clean and sanitized daily.
• Hand sanitizers will be placed at ticket booths and food concession stands.
Entry / Exit Gates and Parking Lot:
• Hand sanitizers placed for employee and customer access.
• It is recommended that all employees, volunteers and alike working directly with public access wear PPE during their shift.
• Sanitizers will be provided for interior booth.
• Entry signage discouraging attendance if feeling sick or possible symptoms.
Restrooms and Grounds:
• Regular sanitization restroom facilities and all public touch points.
• All touch points will be sanitized with each cleaning.
• Hand Washing and Hygiene signage to be placed in all wall placards.
Stage and Seating areas:
• Picnic tables, benches, bleachers, and all seating/shade areas will be sanitized and wiped on a regular rotation using germicidal cleaners.
• Sanitizing wipes will be available in food court locations for the guests to wipe tables should they wish to.
• Tables and benches will be distanced according to standards at that time.
• Table signage encouraging self-bussing of food items and distancing reminders.